Lindenhof is Partner Company
of the 3rd South Carinthian Triathlon at Lake Klopeiner See.
Lindenhof guests can expect an exciting weekend package for this event!
Further information, special conditions and rates for guests of Gasthof Lindenhof on this page under Triathlon Infos.
For further services and information on the program, please refer to the
RACEDAY: September 12th 2021
37 years after it’s premiere, the South Carinthian triathlon will continue on September 12, 2021.
The half-distance Südkärnten Triathlon leads along 4 of 7 lakes in the Klopeiner See – Südkärnten region:
Klopeiner See, Sonnegger See, Gösselsdorfer See and Turnersee.
- 1.9 km swim in the warmest bathing lake of Austria
- 90 km of biking in an impressive mountain and lake scenery
- 21 km running on the only “all-around-the-lake promenade” in Carinthia
The special features of the South Carinthian Triathlon:
- The swimming course is located in the warmest bathing lake in Europe (23°C in September).
- The cycle route leads around four southern Carinthian bathing lakes (Klopeiner See, Sonnegger See, Gösselsdorfer See, Turnersee).
- Four laps are to be completed on the only “all-around-the-lake promenade” of Carinthia.
The spectators are in close proximity to the athletes, especially when swimming and running.
The athletes will feel the energy of the fans.
© All images courtesy of Organisationskomitee des Südkärntner Triathlons